You are likely are seeing a pending transaction created when we attempted to charge your card, but were unable to complete the transaction. Those funds will not be withdrawn from your account. Most pending charges will clear up within 5-10 business days, though it may take up to 30 days depending on your card issuer. If you still haven’t seen this charge disappear within a reasonable amount of time, you may want to check with your bank or credit card provider for more information.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful Friday COVID-19 fundraiser for artists and our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Buying and paying
Articles in this section
- Paying with PayPal
- Paying with a credit or bank/debit card
- Gift cards
- How do I modify or remove my stored credit card details?
- How are credit card payments kept secure?
- Can I see prices converted to my local currency? How do I see the cost of shipping to my location?
- I lost my cart.
- My card was declined. What should I do?
- My card was declined, but you still charged me!