Sorry, no. Purchases are tied to emails, so if a payment email is unlinked from your Fan account, the items you bought using that email will disappear from your Collection. If an old email is linked to your account, don’t worry — you can link up a new payment email address and make new purchases without worrying about your old address.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my Fan Page?
- Some of my purchases are missing from my collection. What do I do?
- I never received the activation email for my fan account, now what?
- How do I add music to my collection?
- I accidentally made more than one fan account, how do I merge them?
- How do I cancel my subscription to an artist?
- Can I unlink a payment email from my Fan account?
- How do I delete my fan account?