If you are experiencing issues with streaming on a fast and reliable internet connection, your OBS settings may be too high for your device. If the CPU monitor on the bottom right of OBS is showing a high percentage (over 30%), you may need to lower your settings. Once you are ready to test your stream, you can use the configuration wizard in OBS, which you can access via "Tools" in the top menu and clicking on "Auto Configuration Wizard". When you get to the Stream Information page in the wizard, select "Custom…" within the "Service" dropdown and then enter the RTMP URL from the Bandcamp show page into "Server" and the stream key into "Stream key". The wizard will then run some tests to determine the optimal settings for your device. Here are some steps you can take if your stream is still choppy.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- What do I need to live stream on Bandcamp?
- What software do I need to run a live stream?
- How do I run a live stream on Bandcamp using OBS?
- How do I test my live stream?
- How do I start my live stream?
- Can I upload a pre-recorded show instead of a live stream?
- What happens when my live stream is over?
- Do I need a moderator for my live stream?
- How should I promote my live stream?
- Can I turn off chat for my live stream?