We strongly advise against canceling a show for which people have already purchased tickets. If you can’t perform at that time, consider rescheduling. You can do this by visiting the editor and choosing a new date and time. Once you save these changes, all existing ticket holders will be notified by email of the new time and date. If you must cancel a show, you can do so from the final tab of the live stream editor.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- What do I need to live stream on Bandcamp?
- What software do I need to run a live stream?
- How do I run a live stream on Bandcamp using OBS?
- How do I test my live stream?
- How do I start my live stream?
- What happens when my live stream is over?
- Do I need a moderator for my live stream?
- How should I promote my live stream?
- Can I turn off chat for my live stream?
- What are the best audio and video settings for live streaming?