If you need to update the PayPal account linked to your Bandcamp profile, head to your profile page via the user dropdown in the top toolbar and enter your new payment email under Payment Details. Make sure your new PayPal account has been set up correctly as a Business account – just follow instructions here if you need help. Save all your changes at the bottom of the page and you’ll be all set.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- How do I get paid on Bandcamp?
- How do I change my PayPal account that receives sales?
- Setting up your PayPal account
- I made a sale, why haven’t I been paid yet?
- I received a sale, but entered the wrong PayPal email, or my PayPal account was not set up. Is the money lost?
- How much are payment processor fees for physical sales?
- How much are payment processor fees for digital sales?
- Reading your sales report
- How do I know when my next payout is going to arrive?
- Do I really need a PayPal Business account, or is Premier or Personal sufficient?