If you need to update the PayPal account linked to your Bandcamp profile, head to your profile page via the user dropdown in the top toolbar and enter your new payment email under Payment Details. Make sure your new PayPal account has been set up correctly as a Business account – just follow instructions here if you need help. Save all your changes at the bottom of the page and you’ll be all set.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- How do I get paid on Bandcamp, and how often?
- My payout was less than I expected. Why?
- Setting up your PayPal account
- What are Bandcamp’s fees?
- How much are payment processor fees for digital sales?
- How much are payment processor fees for physical sales?
- How do I change my PayPal account that receives sales?
- I made a sale, why haven’t I been paid yet?
- I received a sale, but entered the wrong PayPal email, or my PayPal account was not set up. Is the money lost?
- Reading your sales report