We don't have a recommended LUFS level for your uploads. Our encoding process will leave the audio unchanged, so that loudness level is up to your discretion. We slightly lower the default playback volume of the website player to better support a wider range of computer speakers and headphones, but that won't affect downloaded audio. Feel free to go with whatever sounds best to you!
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- Why does my music sound quieter on Bandcamp?
- Is there a required LUFS setting for my audio files?
- What format/quality are the streams on Bandcamp?
- I lost my original audio files! Can I download them from my Bandcamp account?
- I hear a warbling sound when I stream. Is it your fault?
- Does Bandcamp support 30-second snippets?
- I heard you can steal music on Bandcamp. What are you doing about this?
- Does Bandcamp add metadata to the downloadable tracks?
- Does Bandcamp support gapless albums?
- What are streaming limits on Bandcamp?