Bandcamp functions like a marketplace, so it's up to artists and labels themselves to ship and fulfill merch. That means artists and labels also decide how much to charge for shipping. If you have questions about the cost of shipping for an item, contact the artist or label directly by clicking the "Contact" link on the lower right side of their Bandcamp page.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Merch from artists and labels
Articles in this section
- What’s the status of my merch order?
- Why did I get a notification about an older order now being shipped?
- Can I purchase this album on CD/cassette/vinyl?
- I haven’t received my physical order, what should I do?
- I need to update my shipping address.
- I’d like to change or cancel my order.
- The item I received is damaged or incorrect.
- Shipping for this item seems very expensive. Why?