If you’re having trouble queuing up all of your downloads for a large discography purchase via the download link in your receipt (usually due to pesky “429 too many requests” errors), we recommend logging into your Bandcamp fan account and downloading from your Collection page. This will allow you to access each track/album as an individual download link, rather than loading them all at once.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Where do I download my purchase?
- Download troubleshooting
- I can't download this massive discography I just purchased!
- I’m unhappy with the audio quality of my download. What should I do?
- My download link is expired. Help!
- In which formats can I download my purchases?
- Which audio format should I download?
- How do I unzip my album download?
- How do I import my music?
- Can I download files directly to my device and listen to my collection with another app?