While we don’t support snippets, Artists and Labels retain full control over their catalog, which means they can upload shorter versions of their tracks as samples if they choose to do so. You’ll want to contact them directly to get the complete tracks – just click the "Contact" link on their Bandcamp page.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Where’s my receipt email?
- Why is my download missing tracks?
- Some tracks are only 30 seconds long or samples. What gives?
- I just subscribed to an artist or label but I don’t see any of their releases. What gives?
- Where’s my download link?
- Can I re-download my purchases?
- How do I see a list of my previous purchases?
- I no longer want to receive emails. How do I unsubscribe?
- Can I use the music that I bought in my YouTube video/commercial/podcast?
- My downloads won’t play in my audio player. What’s up?