A note about worldwide vinyl manufacturing and shipping delays: Bandcamp artists and labels are responsible for fulfilling and shipping merch. Global delays in vinyl manufacturing and shipping are affecting sellers across the world differently, meaning the best way to find out if your order will be delayed is to contact the seller directly. Click the "Contact" link on the lower righthand side of their Bandcamp page to get in touch.
- First, check to make sure that the missing item should have arrived by now. If your order included items that are on pre-order or have longer lead times, the seller may have shipped your other items separately so you don’t have to wait for everything to be ready.
Head over to the item’s page and look for the release date, and the “ships out in [x] days” part of the description. This is the number of days it may take for the seller or fulfillment house to ship out your item. If it’s still within that timeframe, sit tight, your missing item will begin its journey soon.
You’ll also need to give the package sufficient time to travel from its place of origin to you. You’ll find the artist’s location in the bio on their music page. Please keep in mind:
- Domestic packages may take 2 weeks to arrive.
- International packages may take 4-6 weeks (customs office processing can be slow).
- Next, if your missing item should have arrived by now, contact the artist for an update.
You can send the artist a message by clicking the “Contact” link on their Bandcamp page or in your Bandcamp receipt.
- Finally, if you’ve contacted the seller but haven’t received a response, open a dispute through PayPal (if you made your purchase through PayPal) or contact Bandcamp support (if you made your purchase on Bandcamp using a credit or debit card).
PayPal’s Buyer Protection Period covers your purchase up to 180 days from the date of the sale. Opening a dispute will alert PayPal to the missing order, and ensure that you either receive your package or receive a refund. To open a dispute, follow the instructions here.