When you sign up for a free Fan account, not only do you get convenient access to your purchases to redownload and stream, but you also get a customizable page that lets you share your Bandcamp music collection with the world.
Want to make your page really stand out? Read below for customization tips:
To set your banner image, click the “set banner image” icon at the top of your page. From there, you can choose one of our images, or upload your own.
Already have a banner image? Click “Edit Profile” to see the icon.
Your banner image should be at least 280 pixels tall, any width (image will repeat horizontally) .jpg, .gif, or .png, 2MB max.
To add a profile image, click the camera icon in the profile image section and choose an image to upload. Your profile image should be at least 480 pixels tall (bigger is better) and at most 4MB. We accept most major image formats, but for best results, we recommend uploading one of these file types: JPG, GIF, or PNG.
If you’re using our Fan app, tap the camera icon, and either choose an image from your library or take a new photo.
Already have a profile pic? Click or tap “Edit Profile” to make changes.
Click “Edit Profile” to change any of the following:
- Your name - This is the name that displays when users visit your page. Updating this will not change your username or Fan URL. To change your username, visit the Fan tab of your Settings page.
- Location - Enter a name, and we’ll automatically fill in the location.
- Link to your website or blog - Add a link to your Bandcamp artist page, your personal website, or your favorite site to visit.
- About you - Tell other Fans about you! This can be whatever you’d like, just keep it to 400 characters or less.
Once you’ve updated these details, be sure to click “Save changes” and you’ll be all set!
There are a few things you can do to show off your Fan collection just the way you like it:
- Rearrange how your purchases are displayed - Hover over an item in your collection until you see the four club-spoked asterisk ✥ icon. Click and drag that item to rearrange where it is displayed in your collection.
- Set your favorite tracks and share why you love them - Hover over a release, and click “set” next to “favorite track.” Choose your track, and feel free to add why you love this album in the box below (or not, we don’t make the rules). Click save when you’re done and voila! Your comment will appear on the album’s Bandcamp page.
- Hide any item from your public collection - If you don’t want an item to be visible to other Fans, hover over the item, and click “hide album.” This creates a “hidden items” section at the bottom of your collection page. To jump to that section, click the grey “hidden items” link on the right-hand side of your collection page. From there, you can unhide an item by hovering over it and clicking “unhide album.”
- Hide gifts from your public collection - When you send a gift to someone, it will automatically show up in the “gifts given” section underneath your collection. To hide any gifts given, hover over the item, and click “hide album.” This moves the gift into your “hidden items” section.
- Download items - You can re-download your purchases right from your collection. More info on that here.
- Make your wishlist private - If you want your wishlist to only be visible to you, click the wishlist tab, then the drop-down next to “Your wishlist is:” and choose “private.”
- Remove an item from your wishlist - To remove an item from your wishlist, hover over the item, and click the small heart beneath the album. Refresh the page to see the item removed. When you buy an item, it automatically gets moved to your collection.
- Followers - You can see who’s following you and, if you want to follow back, click the “+ Follow” button under their username.
- Following Artists, Labels, and Fans - Here you’ll see who you’re following, sorted by Artists & Labels, Fans, and Genres. You can unfollow by hovering over “√ Following” and clicking “unfollow.” Once you unfollow an Artist or Label, you’ll no longer receive Bandcamp notifications, and you won’t see them in your feed. If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out the Fans to Follow section.
- Following Genres - Unfollow genres by hovering over “√ Following” and clicking “unfollow.” You can also hide the genres you follow by clicking the dropdown next to “Genres you follow are:” and selecting “private.”
- For fun, click “manage genres” at the bottom of this page to improve the recommendations we give based on your favorite genres!