If you’ve received an invite to connect to an Artist or Label and you don’t know the sender, no action is required on your part. You can ignore the message or reach out to the Artist or Label for more info by heading to their Bandcamp page and clicking the “Contact” link.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- I received an invitation to connect to an Artist or Label I don’t know.
- How can I be featured on Bandcamp?
- Can I have multiple artist accounts?
- I’m an artist and just received an invitation to join a label. How does that work?
- I already have a fan account, can I create an artist account?
- Why can’t I find my page/release in Bandcamp search?
- Why isn’t my release appearing in Discover?
- A buyer is missing from the "supported by" section of my release page. Why?
- How do I set up a charity release?
- How do I delete my artist or label account?