We recommend separate accounts for each artist under a label because then the artist can have their own distinct visual design, their own image and bio, and their own URL, which is critical for search engine optimization (search is still the #1 source of sales, ahead of social media). If you create a new account on behalf of an artist, you can always give them access to that account later – just roll over their image in your artist grid, and select “give access.”
¡Buenas!En este momento, estamos recibiendo una gran cantidad de correos electrónicos y nuestros tiempos de respuesta son más lentos que lo habitual. Mientras tanto, creamos una lista de preguntas frecuentes de ayuda. Agradecemos tu paciencia.
Ayuda de Bandcamp
Artists & Labels
Bandcamp for Labels
Working with artist pages
Artículos en esta sección
- Why create individual artist accounts for each artist under my label?
- I’ve just signed a new artist, how do I add them to my label account?
- I invited an artist to my label but they didn’t get the notification.
- How do I assign an existing release to an artist page?
- My artist already has a page on Bandcamp, but we want our own version.