The max upload size for videos is 500MB, which works out to about 15 minutes at HD-quality. You’ll minimize your upload time and still get full HD by uploading MP4/H264 with a bitrate of roughly 5000 kb/s at 1920x1080 pixels (if you upload in a higher quality, your video will be converted and scaled down while we prepare it for playback on the web). If you do not have an editor available to re-output your video at this quality, a number of free tools are available, such as MPEG Streamclip, Handbrake or Miro Web Converter. Example of Handbrake settings
¡Buenas!En este momento, estamos recibiendo una gran cantidad de correos electrónicos y nuestros tiempos de respuesta son más lentos que lo habitual. Mientras tanto, creamos una lista de preguntas frecuentes de ayuda. Agradecemos tu paciencia.
Ayuda de Bandcamp
Artists & Labels
Artículos en esta sección
- Setting up your artist subscription
- What’s an artist subscription? Why should I make one? What can they do? Can I see some examples?
- Should I choose monthly, or annual billing?
- When are subscribers charged, and when do I get paid?
- How much are transaction fees for artist subscriptions?
- What happens to existing subscribers if I change the price or term of my subscription?
- What video file types do you accept?
- What is the maximum video upload size?
- How does a subscriber cancel, and what happens when they do?