No. For even a medium-sized label, the combined number of releases across all artists quickly becomes tedious to manually reorder, and it’s a job you’d have to redo every time you post a new release. So we display the releases in the label music tab from newest to oldest, and fans can filter the list to a specific artist if they like. You can, however, feature a release by rolling over it in your music grid and clicking the star icon. All of the above holds true for the merch tab as well.
Articles dans cette section
- How do I set up a label account on Bandcamp?
- Can I see some examples of other labels that are already on Bandcamp?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store for my label, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- I’ve just signed a new artist, how do I add them to my label account?
- Can I customize the order in which artists appear in the artists tab?
- Can I customize the order in which releases appear in the music tab?
- How do I make my artist/music/merch tab the default when a visitor comes to my site?
- How do label accounts work with album/track codes (formerly known as download codes)?
- How do label accounts work with mailing lists?
- Why create individual artist accounts for each artist under my label?