If you’re on the track’s page, just click the yellow-y Edit or Delete button. If you’re on an album page, click the Edit button, and then click the track title in the left-hand column of the album editor. All of the track details can be edited on the right-hand side of the page. To delete the track, just click the little “x” to the right of the respective title in the track list.
Articles dans cette section
- How do I edit or delete a track?
- How do I change the order of an album’s tracks?
- How do I change the featured track on my album?
- Can I disable downloading of my music?
- My songs have lyrics. Should I bother adding them?
- If I set a release date to some time in the future, will my music be hidden until then?
- What file types can I include as bonus items in an album download?
- How do I set up a compilation album?
- How do I change the license on my music?