We recommend separate accounts for each artist under a label because then the artist can have their own distinct visual design, their own image and bio, and their own URL, which is critical for search engine optimization (search is still the #1 source of sales, ahead of social media). If you create a new account on behalf of an artist, you can always give them access to that account later – just roll over their image in your artist grid, and select “give access.”
Articles dans cette section
- How do I set up a label account on Bandcamp?
- Can I see some examples of other labels that are already on Bandcamp?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store for my label, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- I’ve just signed a new artist, how do I add them to my label account?
- Can I customize the order in which artists appear in the artists tab?
- Can I customize the order in which releases appear in the music tab?
- How do I make my artist/music/merch tab the default when a visitor comes to my site?
- How do label accounts work with album/track codes (formerly known as download codes)?
- How do label accounts work with mailing lists?
- Why create individual artist accounts for each artist under my label?