Our search indexing happens quickly, but not immediately. If you’ve waited over 24 hours and your newly created page/release still doesn’t appear, make sure you’ve uploaded an artist photo/album artwork (we require images in our search results). If you’re instead concerned about your page not showing up in Google’s search, that’s completely up to the vagaries of Google’s indexing bots (although it rarely takes longer than a week). For more information, feel free to drop Google a line.
- Can I have multiple artist accounts?
- I’m an artist and just received an invitation to join a label. How does that work?
- I already have a fan account, can I create an artist account?
- Why can’t I find my page/release in Bandcamp search?
- Why isn’t my release appearing in Discover?
- A buyer is missing from the "supported by" section of my release page. Why?
- How do I set up a charity release?
- How do I delete my artist or label account?
- Does Bandcamp have an API?