You can send up to 500 invites per day. We try to strike a balance between providing artists with enough invites to give everyone on their press list an early listen, and not opening up the possibility that a less upstanding individual could use the service for spamming (thereby ruining the party for all). If you’re looking to send to a larger list, you might consider download codes instead, which also work with private tracks and albums and have no such restrictions (since you, not Bandcamp, mail them out).
- How do I set up a custom domain on Bandcamp?
- How do I view the location of my buyers?
- How do I view the referrer data of my sales?
- How do I connect Bandcamp to Google Analytics?
- How does private streaming work?
- Are private streams secure?
- Are there any restrictions on private streaming?
- How do I turn off streaming on a track?
- How do I upload a video?
- Why isn’t batch upload working on my browser?