Bandcamp is more than a direct-to-fan storefront, we’re a retail music destination in our own right. Fans have paid artists community and discovery features. If you’ve got your own store already, we certainly could be a replacement for it, but that decision should not stop you from creating a presence on Bandcamp and earning money here too., much of that driven by our
- I already have a direct-to-fan store on my own site, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- How much does it cost to use Bandcamp?
- What about taxes?
- How do I change my currency?
- Which currencies does Bandcamp support?
- What pricing performs best?
- Can I also sell my music on iTunes, Amazon, CDBaby, and so on?
- Do you distribute my music?
- Do you offer alternate payment options, like Payoneer, cryptocurrencies, etc.?
- How do I set up the full discography purchase option?