Bandcamp is more than a direct-to-fan storefront, we’re a retail music destination in our own right. Fans have paid artists community and discovery features. If you’ve got your own store already, we certainly could be a replacement for it, but that decision should not stop you from creating a presence on Bandcamp and earning money here too., much of that driven by our
- Do you have any advice for promoting my music?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store on my own site, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- How much does it cost to use Bandcamp?
- What about taxes?
- How do I change my currency?
- Which currencies does Bandcamp support?
- What pricing performs best?
- Can I also sell my music on iTunes, Amazon, CDBaby, and so on? Similarly, can I sell on Bandcamp if my work is available elsewhere?
- Do you distribute my music?
- I’m doing a fundraiser on Bandcamp, can you waive your fees?