Bandcamp is more than a direct-to-fan storefront, we’re a retail music destination in our own right. Fans have paid artists community and discovery features. If you’ve got your own store already, we certainly could be a replacement for it, but that decision should not stop you from creating a presence on Bandcamp and earning money here too., much of that driven by our
- How do I set up a label account on Bandcamp?
- Can I see some examples of other labels that are already on Bandcamp?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store for my label, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- I’ve just signed a new artist, how do I add them to my label account?
- Can I customize the order in which artists appear in the artists tab?
- Can I customize the order in which releases appear in the music tab?
- How do I make my artist/music/merch tab the default when a visitor comes to my site?
- How do label accounts work with album/track codes (formerly known as download codes)?
- How do label accounts work with mailing lists?
- Why create individual artist accounts for each artist under my label?