We don't have an official setup for selling sample packs (or sound effect packs), but many artists simply upload all the tracks into an album, as they would any other release, then disable streaming using the Bandcamp Pro Optional Streaming feature. We recommend leaving at least one track streamable so that fans can preview the sample pack before they buy. Any buyers will then be able to download the tracks in any of the following formats: MP3 V0, MP3 320, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF.
- Why won’t my tracks upload?
- How do I upload music?
- My new release isn’t saving. Why?
- How and why should I upload lossless files?
- Can I upload files with sample rates greater than 44.1 KHz?
- Can I upload my 24-bit tracks?
- What’s the maximum upload size?
- How do I set up a sample pack?
- Does Bandcamp take any ownership rights in my music?
- Can I upload covers, remixes, or mashups?