We strongly advise against canceling a show for which people have already purchased tickets. If you can’t perform at that time, consider rescheduling. You can do this by visiting the editor and choosing a new date and time. Once you save these changes, all existing ticket holders will be notified by email of the new time and date. If you must cancel a show, you can do so from the final tab of the live stream editor.
- What do I need to live stream on Bandcamp?
- What software do I need to run a live stream?
- How do I run a live stream on Bandcamp using OBS?
- How do I test my live stream?
- How do I start my live stream?
- Can I upload a pre-recorded show instead of a live stream?
- What happens when my live stream is over?
- Do I need a moderator for my live stream?
- How should I promote my live stream?
- Can I turn off chat for my live stream?