Don’t be modest when it comes to charging for your live stream. You have most likely put just as much work into this as a regular show, and it is a unique opportunity for your fans to connect with and support you. Think how much attending a regular live show costs and work from there: a $10/£10/€10 ticket should be reasonable. If you want to sweeten the deal, you can always include a digital release in the price of admission. You can do this via the "Options" tab in the live stream editor.
- What do I need to live stream on Bandcamp?
- What software do I need to run a live stream?
- How do I run a live stream on Bandcamp using OBS?
- How do I test my live stream?
- How do I start my live stream?
- Can I upload a pre-recorded show instead of a live stream?
- What happens when my live stream is over?
- Do I need a moderator for my live stream?
- How should I promote my live stream?
- Can I turn off chat for my live stream?