Why yes, you can. For some download formats (everything other than WAV, AIFF, or FLAC), we’ll need to downsample your consummate originals to 44.1/48 KHz, but you already assumed that. If you plan on uploading a file with a higher sample rate, be sure to leave at least 0.5 dB of headroom to avoid undesirable clipping in the final transcoded formats.
E aí! Estamos recebendo um volume alto de e-mails no momento, e nosso tempo de resposta poderá ser maior que o normal. Por enquanto, nós compilamos uma lista de perguntas comuns que podem ajudar. Agradecemos pela paciência.
Ajuda do Bandcamp
Artists & Labels
Artigos nessa seção
- Why won’t my tracks upload?
- How do I upload music?
- My new release isn’t saving. Why?
- How and why should I upload lossless files?
- Can I upload files with sample rates greater than 44.1 KHz?
- Can I upload higher-resolution tracks? What about 24-bit?
- What’s the maximum upload size?
- How do I set up a sample pack?
- Does Bandcamp take any ownership rights in my music?
- Can I upload covers, remixes, or mashups?