If you’re on the track’s page, just click the yellow-y Edit or Delete button. If you’re on an album page, click the Edit button, and then click the track title in the left-hand column of the album editor. All of the track details can be edited on the right-hand side of the page. To delete the track, just click the little “x” to the right of the respective title in the track list.
E aí! Estamos recebendo um volume alto de e-mails no momento, e nosso tempo de resposta poderá ser maior que o normal. Por enquanto, nós compilamos uma lista de perguntas comuns que podem ajudar. Agradecemos pela paciência.
Ajuda do Bandcamp
Artists & Labels
Album & track editing
Artigos nessa seção
- How do I change the URL of my artist account, a track or album?
- How do I edit or delete a track?
- How do I change the price of my album?
- How do I change the order of an album’s tracks?
- How do I change the featured track on my album?
- How do I move a track or album from one account to another?
- How do I move loose tracks into an album?
- How do I move a track from one album to another?
- I accidentally released my album! Can I unpublish it?
- Can I disable downloading of my music?