Bandcamp is more than a direct-to-fan storefront, we’re a retail music destination in our own right. Fans have paid artists community and discovery features. If you’ve got your own store already, we certainly could be a replacement for it, but that decision should not stop you from creating a presence on Bandcamp and earning money here too., much of that driven by our
E aí! Estamos recebendo um volume alto de e-mails no momento, e nosso tempo de resposta poderá ser maior que o normal. Por enquanto, nós compilamos uma lista de perguntas comuns que podem ajudar. Agradecemos pela paciência.
Ajuda do Bandcamp
Artists & Labels
Artigos nessa seção
- The INFORM Consumers Act
- Can you help with royalty accounting for my label?
- Will Bandcamp issue a form for taxes?
- Do you have any advice for promoting my music?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store on my own site, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- How much does it cost to use Bandcamp?
- What about taxes?
- How do I change my currency?
- Which currencies does Bandcamp support?
- What pricing performs best?