We recommend separate accounts for each artist under a label because then the artist can have their own distinct visual design, their own image and bio, and their own URL, which is critical for search engine optimization (search is still the #1 source of sales, ahead of social media). If you create a new account on behalf of an artist, you can always give them access to that account later – just roll over their image in your artist grid, and select “give access.”
E aí! Estamos recebendo um volume alto de e-mails no momento, e nosso tempo de resposta poderá ser maior que o normal. Por enquanto, nós compilamos uma lista de perguntas comuns que podem ajudar. Agradecemos pela paciência.
Ajuda do Bandcamp
Artists & Labels
Bandcamp for Labels
Working with artist pages
Artigos nessa seção
- Why create individual artist accounts for each artist under my label?
- I’ve just signed a new artist, how do I add them to my label account?
- I invited an artist to my label but they didn’t get the notification.
- How do I assign an existing release to an artist page?
- My artist already has a page on Bandcamp, but we want our own version.