It’s entirely up to you and what you think will work best with your fans, given what you plan to offer. Monthly billing has the advantage of bringing consistency to your income, and a lower price may be more effective for some fans (i.e., one who might balk at $60 per year may gladly pay $5 a month). On the other hand, monthly billing means paying credit card processing fees 12 times per year instead of once, and it may also may mean a higher cancellation rate as fans see the charge on their credit card statement each and every month. If you’re in doubt, we recommend asking your fans.
E aí! Estamos recebendo um volume alto de e-mails no momento, e nosso tempo de resposta poderá ser maior que o normal. Por enquanto, nós compilamos uma lista de perguntas comuns que podem ajudar. Agradecemos pela paciência.
Ajuda do Bandcamp
Artists & Labels
Artigos nessa seção
- Setting up your artist subscription
- What’s an artist subscription? Why should I make one? What can they do? Can I see some examples?
- Should I choose monthly, or annual billing?
- When are subscribers charged, and when do I get paid?
- How much are transaction fees for artist subscriptions?
- What happens to existing subscribers if I change the price or term of my subscription?
- What video file types do you accept?
- What is the maximum video upload size?
- How does a subscriber cancel, and what happens when they do?