We don't have a recommended LUFS level for your uploads. Our encoding process will leave the audio unchanged, so that loudness level is up to your discretion. We slightly lower the default playback volume of the website player to better support a wider range of computer speakers and headphones, but that won't affect downloaded audio. Feel free to go with whatever sounds best to you!
E aí! Estamos recebendo um volume alto de e-mails no momento, e nosso tempo de resposta poderá ser maior que o normal. Por enquanto, nós compilamos uma lista de perguntas comuns que podem ajudar. Agradecemos pela paciência.
Ajuda do Bandcamp
Artists & Labels
Artigos nessa seção
- Why does my music sound quieter on Bandcamp?
- Is there a required LUFS setting for my audio files?
- What format/quality are the streams on Bandcamp?
- I lost my original audio files! Can I download them from my Bandcamp account?
- I hear a warbling sound when I stream. Is it your fault?
- Does Bandcamp support 30-second snippets?
- I heard you can steal music on Bandcamp. What are you doing about this?
- Does Bandcamp add metadata to the downloadable tracks?
- Does Bandcamp support gapless albums?
- What are streaming limits on Bandcamp?